Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back to soccer? Almost!

Ok, some days ago I tried some shots but today was different.

I really pushed harder, running and kicking with both legs and felt great.

Not much pain, no big problems (except that I was out of breath after 20 minutes) and felling that I'll be back soon, really soon.

This was particulary special as, 1 month or so ago, I was convinced that I wouldn't be able to go back to the regular sports. At that particular time I put in my mind that I should go even harder on trainings to be completely sure about the situation and mainly, that if I could 'escape from death', why not be good enought to go back to soccer?

Well the time has come. I'm surelly really close to play again :)

As a famous music here in Brasil says: "...You have to have faith in God and have faith in life. Try once again...Don't say that the victory in unattainable/As life is lived as battles/ Try once again " - Tente Outra Vez by Raul Seixas, Paulo Coelho and Marcelo Motta in a free (and horrible) translation by myself.

No comments: